- Member Since: July 17, 2022
Minetest 5.5.Zero Is Out, Forked Their Own Rendering Engine With IrrlichtMT
Minetest 5.5.0 has rolled out, with a swap over from Irrlicht to their very own fork of the rendering engine IrrlichtMt designed to have particular enhancements only for Minetest. JERRY'S BLOG What's Minetest? It is an open source voxel game engine, that may be modded into many various video games - like Minecraft.
There's quite plenty of changes apart from the rendering tech altering. Here's some highlights:
- Improved TTF font assist
- Contact UI help for desktop builds
- Joystick sensitivity for participant motion
- Hyperlinks clickable in chat, disabled by default
- Normal texture support (for minimap shading)
- Pause animations while game is paused
- Handle modpacks containing modpacks correctly in the content material downloader
- Tons of latest additions for modders
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
- Add a key to toggle display map block boundaries (F8 by default)
Discover out extra on the official site. You possibly can install simply from Flathub.