- Member Since: July 6, 2022
New Minecraft Launcher - Methods To Revert Back To Authentic Launcher
This was originally posted on my Reddit. For authentic Reddit link, go to CadenAC on Reddit.
So one after the other, buddy after friend has been robotically been getting the brand new launcher which has a (my opinion) worse lay out with some options added and some removed. Nicely, I bought it at this time and in a mere forty five minutes figured out the answer. Sadly, the way in which I might do this was by having a back up of .minecraft from before the new launcher came out. Luckily, I'll hyperlink a Mediafire obtain of the .jar it is advisable run the old launcher.
1. Back up your current .minecraft folder. If you do not know here that's, seek for "Roaming" on your computer. After that, make a copy and drag it onto your desktop or any the place else on your laptop where you recognize the place to get to again.
2. minecraft crafting Download the mediafire link above. It is a easy .jar file that I personally uploaded myself and may assure it works as a result of both my brother and that i tested it ourselves and it works. minecraft crafting
3. Working the launcher.jar file will take a short period of time at first, however will then open the outdated launcher.
The next STEPS ARE Only for People Who have RAN The brand new LAUNCHER
When you have previously ran the new launcher on your Computer, it is going to delete your whole "profiles" in the bottom left of the launcher menu and log you out of all present account currently signed in on your Pc, so ensure that you could have every part you need before agreeing to the pop-up.
4. Now, after you've ran the launcher.jar, transfer any folders you needed to maintain (like "mods" resourepacks", "variations", and so on.) out of your backup .minecraft folder again to the one in "Roaming".
5. An preliminary glitch I had when operating the game was no sound. One other glitch my brother experienced (almost definitely beacuse he forgot step 4) was he didn't transfer his again up folders again in, and some other issues like that are anticipated. Mine is mounted and my bro's is just too, so hopefully nothing else occurs that is permanent to others on the market.